Invisalign® Clear Aligners
Straighten Your Teeth Invisibly in St. James
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without traditional metal braces. To discuss clear braces in the St. James NY area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
Call us today at Office of North Country Smiles Phone Number 631-265-5549 for a complimentary consultation. Please note: There are a limited number of Complimentary Consultations each month. Please also read our Invislalign Patient Reviews »
The Invisalign Treatment Process
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Laudati‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Laudati has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Laudati about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9–15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Call today to schedule a complimentary consult or appointment with Dr. Laudati today! Office of North Country Smiles Phone Number 631-265-5549
Patient Reviews: Invisalign Clear Aligners
You may also read and write patient reviews on our Google listing.
North Country Smiles
Patient Review by Lucy D
What an amazing experience for my first appointment! I was greeted by the lovely ladies at the front who helped me with all my insurance and financial questions, their smiley faces helped me be at ease. The assistant Kacie was so sweet and funny, she had me laughing while she took my xrays. I also…
- Lucy Dread more
Patient Review by Mark H
My name is Mark Hubbard. I am a 54 year-old patient of Dr. Laudati. He has been our family dentist for 20 years. Recently I found it necessary to undergo extensive treatment for a series of fairly serious dental issues. I had to have a tooth replaced and the underlying bone structure was not sufficient…
- Mark Hread more